I figured I'd let you know what new things have happened the last couple of weeks. Rusten got a new job about 3 weeks ago. His company was down sizing and decided it would be cheaper to contract out then to have permanent electricians around. But this was a blessing in disguise his new job is alot better, he's making more and is going to get a company truck. Porter just cut his first tooth last night FINALLY!!! Now I just need the rest of them to come in, so he'll start sleeping through the night again. OH and he's also started to stand all alone. Maybe he'll be walking by Christmas. Tanner is getting really excited about Halloween. For a couple weeks I've been talking to him about different costumes and trying to get him to understand the holidays coming up. Every time he says he wants this or that. I tell him to ask Santa. Of course he doesn't realize who Santa is because he tells me " no daddy, daddy goes to work to buy Tanner more toys". So daddy is working on that one. I went to Time Out for Women this last weekend with my mom, sisters and Marcy (Brandon's girlfriend). I had a wonderful time, this year it was a Friday night and Saturday all day. I was really excited about Dean Hughes speaking this year (he's my favorite author). Thanks mom for getting this girl weekend all together! And Thanks to Rusten and my dad for watching the boys, I couldn't of gone without your help!!
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
thx for the update! that time-out-for-women sounds so fun.
Yeah, you'll have to come with us next year. That'll be alot of fun!!
Post a Comment