Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Halloween Season

We're getting excited about Halloween!! Tanner understands it this year and looking forward to wear his costume (he loves superheros). Since it is the boy's first Halloween, we wanted to make it momerable for them (ok maybe a little for us). We couldn't find the right costumes at the store, so we ordered them online and got them Batman and Robin. I can't wait to put them in their costumes and take pictures to post them for everyone. Hopefully, tonight we'll be able to carve pumpkins for the first time as a family. On our walks in the morning Tanner see's all the decorations and says "thats halloween, huh mom". Rusten and I can't wait until Christmas this year to be Santa!! I think I'm more excited as a mom about holidays, then I was as a kid.

4 comments:

AudyCamp said...

How fun! I love when my kids dress up in themes! U guys will have so much fun this year!

Stephanie said...

I know what u means the holidays are tons of fun wih kids around.

Brynn said...

Hi Danae!
Cousin Brynn here - Aunt Karen's daughter. I saw your blog on your mom's website. Your kids are so cute! My brothers and sisters had so much fun playing with Tanner at Hannah's homecoming. Looks like you guys are having fun getting ready for Halloween. My blog is bcnaegle.blogspot if you want to see what we've been up to.

Brynn said...

Yeah, I like this blog thing, too because now we can know what each other is up to. If not for this, who knows when the next time would be that I would be able to see you guys! When you live way out in Texas it's kinda hard to get home often.