Friday, January 18, 2008

My Hubby!!

OK so I'm having a proud wife moment. I'm so excited for Rusten, because on Sunday he's going to be made an Elder. He has worked hard to overcome obstacles and trials that he had struggled with for many years. I'm so proud that he has wanted this change in his life, so we could reach our ultimate family goal!!!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Danae, We are so excited for Rusten and your cute little family. For Sure, the Gospel is the way to happiness. We love you guys!
Sarah and Family

Brynn said...

I love this blog background - so cute! I'm very excited for you guys, too. What an awesome achievement! Congratulations Rusten! (and Danae, too, who I'm sure helped a ton!)

AudyCamp said...

puts a lump in my throat! i love those proud wife moments:) so happy for you guys. (love the boyz outfits.)

Andrea said...

That is wonderful! We are so excited for Rustin and for you also! Danae we have always loved you like you were a part of our family, and I am so happy to be in contact with you again. Please let us know when the time comes for you and Rustin to go to the Temple, we would love to be there with you.

Jason & Shannon said...

I'm so happy for you and your cute family!!! I kind of know how that feels, Jason got ordained an Elder on September 23. It was such a precious moment, I could tell he was happy and I couldn't hardly contain myself, I was so happy. Then on top of that we also got engaged that day, it truly was a great day. I’m sure it was a precious moment in your life as well. Probably more so for you then me because you already have a family. You will love having the Priesthood in your home, it’s great.

Stephanie said...

That is awesome I am excited for you guys!

Quintin & Teresa said...

Congratulations!! Tell Rusten that his cousin Teresa is very excited for you guys! You have very adorable boys!!!

Nana said...

Sis, you know how I deeply feel, but I too wanted to add my comment publicly. "Love you forever, Like you for always - My Bab[ies] you'll be"! Love MOM °Ü°