What is his name? Rusten
How old are you? 23
Who said I love you first? Rusten did
How long did you date? about 3 years
How old is he? 24
Who can sing better? Rusten can, I'm tone deaf!
Who is smarter? Rusten is by far, he can remember important things. And I remember all the nonsense so I guess we compliment each other.
Who does the laundry? I do
Who does the dishes? I do
What are his guilty pleasures? he doesn't really have any that i can think of. everything that he likes we do as a family
Who sleeps on the right? If looking at the bed he does.
Who mows the lawn? we don't have a lawn
Besides you, who is his best friend? he has given up all of his friends to get on a better path so its been kinda tuff for him
Who cooks dinner? I do but if he thinks he can cook it better by all means I step aside
Who drives? Rusten does, he's scared when I drive!
Who is more stubborn? by far I am
Who kissed who first? Rusten did
Who asked who out first? Rusten
What was your first date? a school dance
Who proposed? no one we just decided one afternoon
Who has more siblings? he does 5 sisters and 3 brothers
Who wears the pants in the family? I let him, but i have the final say!
What is your favorite things about him? he changed his whole life for me and given me 2 beautiful boys!!
I'm tagging Marcy, Janette, Mom, Sarah and Stacy
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Rusten,Danae & Munchkins at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
It's so fun to read about others and get to know them better. Thanks for playing. What a cute family.
oh sweetness! i loved your answer to what you love most about him. Precious:) I'm SO excited Danae that you get to go through the temple & be there for Brandon's wedding!
Post a Comment