We're so excited for Brandon & Marcy to have gotten married, but also that it was up in Utah. Rusten & I were so excited to go into such a beautiful temple and be there for them. Thanks to everyone for being patient and helping with the boys! We had a wonderful time !!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
Neat pictures Danae. You got some great shots in there. Brian was impressed with some of your skills in "shooting" the temple. It was fun to be with you all. The boys sure looked cute and you looked beautiful! Hope to see you soon. Love you!
P.S. I really like your haircut!
Your hair does look fab. I wish I could have been there, but I didn't dare attempt the drive by myself with 2 screaming babies. Glad you posted pictures, I kinda feel like I was there.
Danae..it was so good to see you guys. Too bad it was such a quick trip for me ...and your boys "noises" on the plane was just music to my ears. Loved It!! It was sure neat to see you & Rusten in the Temple too since I couldn't be at your sealing.
The pictures are great- what a cute family. It was so fun to get to know you guys. It will be fun to see you guys when we come down to Arizona. Hope things are going great!
Post a Comment