Falling asleep after switching vehicles for our trip
Driving all night to see this!!
Waking up to realize they slept through leaving AZ to go through Utah, ID to finally be in WY.
Our first family trip!
Rusten drove the whole way (he didn't feel safe with me driving at night). This isn't a good shot but I had to get one of him and the hard candies that kept him awake!
First herd of buffalo
Jackson lake with the Grand Teton's in the background
The boy's glassing the mountains looking for wildlife
Missy surrounded by all the greenery
Daddy and his boy's playing in Jackson Lake











3 comments:
Wow so pretty!! would love to put on a jacket right about now.
Conrad and I took a quick trip up there between helping siblings get settled at college. We loved it and I can't wait to go back. Your kids are getting so big, and Miss Della is getting cuter and cuter. I loved the picture of her asleep - so precious!
Looks like a fun trip!
Post a Comment