Tanner had a birthday party with his cousin Caroline last Saturday. He loves getting together with all of them. Also, last Saturday we went to the temple to get all of our clothing and while we were in there Alena & Kensey took to boys over to the temple to walk around.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













5 comments:
Looks like fun! But, hey Happy Birthday to you yesterday! Hope it was just wonderful. Can't wait until Saturday.
hi nana!
Torie Derrick
Congratulations Danae on your sealing Saturday. I wish we could have been there. What a special moment. I know what it's like to see those little precious kiddos come in all in white. Maybe it's good I wasn't there...I would have been blubbering like a baby. I literally made loud crying noises at my friends family sealing. Congrats again. love ya!
Congratulations on your sealing! Hope you guys had a good Easter!
Danae! Hey, I found your page!! :D It was fun to look through and see what you guys have been up to ... such a cute family! You're all adorable :D See you soon!
Post a Comment