Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What We're Up To

I figured since I haven't written in a while, I better take advantage of the boys napping. They usually don't do this, but they had to get shots today at their check-up. As you all know we got to be sealed as a family it was such an exciting day for us. Thanks to all who were able to make it to the temple with us or helping make the day a little more special. We had a great day and wonderful 5 year anniversary. Update Rusten started a new job a couple of months ago. He got a wonderful opportunity to get to another company that fits him better. He works lots of over time and drives all over the Phoenix valley, but we are greatful that he's able to do this expecially at this time when everywhere else is slowing down. I got put in charge of the 8 yr. old cub scouts about a month ago. Me and the other lady (Emilie) know nothing about scouts, but we're learning and grateful there are only 3 boys until we get the hang of it. But I like being able to learn about scouts now, so I know how to help my boys when they're in it. Tanner and Porter are getting to be good friends. Tanner loves having someone to play with and teach things to (good and bad). Porter loves to make Tanner crazy by taking his chocolate milk and seeing how much he can drink by the time Tanner finds out.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the pict. of the boys. I'm excited for when my boys will get older and can play together.
I'm not looking forward to the boys getting shots at the same time:( Man I thought taking one was hard.

Rusten,Danae & Munchkins said...

Advise on that is get Ethans first! He won't wanna get his shot after he see's how much his brother cries. Tanner sat there shaking and crying the whole time Porter was getting his. But thank goodness Tanner wanted to go first cuz he would of never of gotten it if he went 2nd. How are you doing with 2 boys?

AudyCamp said...

that reminds me my kids -day and kay are both due for shots! Yikes! Danae your boys are so precious and look like they are already going to be the best of friends. i think of brandon and brian's big cheesy grins when i see your 2 boys..so cute! And congrats again on your sealing..sure wish we couldve been there. Did you get any pictures before or after?