Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mommy doesn't make it sparkle...

Funny little converstations with Tanner.
The other day we were washing the dishes (of course I have little helpers). I have one side of the sink and Tanner had the other. We're having our usual little small talk. Then...
Tanner-- When I get bigger, I'll just have to wash the dishes.
Mom-- Well yeah you probably will.
Tanner-- I know I will because you can't clean the house very good. You don't make it sparkle, like I do.
Mom-- Oh really! I can't wait for you to grow up and clean the house for me too!!
Today folding and putting away laundry...
Tanner-- Mom, smell my shorts for me.
Mom-- No, they are clean I just folded them. Now go put them in your drawers.
Tanner-- I have to wear these shorts. (undressing) So smell them to make sure they are clean.
Apparently, I can't clean and make my son wear dirty clothes!! Is there anything I do right??

2 comments:

LUNTS said...

Hey Danae,
WOW!! how people grow. You have a cute family. Love the kids conversations. They just make you laugh. You got to love them.

Quintin & Teresa said...

Little boys always have the funniest things to say! I wish we lived closer to you guys so our kids could play together!
I need your address so we can send you guys a Christmas card!