8 things you might not know about me...although I'm pretty predictable!
8 TV shows I watch
1. Fringe
2. Lost
3. Days of our Lives
4. Yes, Dear
5. Paula (cooking show)
6. Little Einsteins
7. Dora the Explore
8. Max & Ruby
Ok so I probably watch way more kid shows than I need to!
8 Things I remember about yesterday
1. It was Sunday!
2. woke up 30 mins. before church (running late as usual)
3. didn't have to wrestle the boys during sacrament meeting (they just sat there eating breakfast)
4. left Porter crying in nursery, but he loved it after a couple mins of crying
5. got to take a nap!!
7. made chicken enchiladas for dinner
8. the boys sleep in their beds all night (love those nights)
8 Places I like to eat
1. Macaroni Grill
2. any steak house
3. Chili's
4. Cracker Barrel
5. any Mexican place
6. YC's Mongollon BBQ
7. any Casino
8. IHOP (for breakfast)
8 things I look forward to
1. putting the Christmas tree up tonight for FHE
2. the holidays (everyone is coming over this year to our house)
3. playing Santa after the boys go to bed
4. Rusten having another long weekend to spend with us
5. what next year will bring
6. taking the boys on a family vacation
7. losing weight
8. hopefully adding a new addition to the family
8 things on my wish list
1. Everyone staying safe
2. the boys to stop growing so fast
3. not to have to worry about money/economy
4. have an awesome food storage
5. to wake up looking flawless
6. not having to clean my house
7. laundry folding and putting away itself
8. have a closet full of clothes
Tag it's your turn
1. mom
2. alena
3. kensey
4. melissa
5. audra
6. stephanie
7. janette
8. brynn
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment