Tuesday, September 22, 2009



This morning as I was getting everyone ready to take Tanner to school. I brought out Della in her car seat already covered up with a blanket, ready to walk out the door. Porter peeked in and said she was awake, as soon as Tanner heard. He jumped up and went to her saying " I'm so glad she's awake, now I can see her beautiful eyes. She's so pretty."  It's so cute to watch how attentive and loving they are to her.





2 comments:

Nana said...

Those are the things I always love hearing.....brothers loving and adoring their sister. Brandon and Brian loved having a little sister and then another and another. Keep the love!

AudyCamp said...

oh yea-it's brandon, brian kissing danae...history repeating itself. :) My favorite thing about being a mom is my older kids loving their little siblings. Della is so cute.