So with Della's 2nd Birthday coming up on Friday! I wanted to post a couple pictures that has been taken of her over the last couple of months. As you can tell from her pictures she has a lot of personality. She loves to dress herself and pick out her own clothes and not to mention shoes. I don't have a lot of pictures with her and her shoes but she is constantly changing them. As much as she drives me crazy with her persistent ways...this little girl has us all wrapped around her little finger!! The other night before bedtime she found me in the laundry room and said "hey baby"!! Ohh her little spunky personality!Monday, August 15, 2011
Some of the many styles and faces of Della!!
So with Della's 2nd Birthday coming up on Friday! I wanted to post a couple pictures that has been taken of her over the last couple of months. As you can tell from her pictures she has a lot of personality. She loves to dress herself and pick out her own clothes and not to mention shoes. I don't have a lot of pictures with her and her shoes but she is constantly changing them. As much as she drives me crazy with her persistent ways...this little girl has us all wrapped around her little finger!! The other night before bedtime she found me in the laundry room and said "hey baby"!! Ohh her little spunky personality!Posted by Rusten,Danae & Munchkins at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














0 comments:
Post a Comment